Friday, January 6, 2012

S is for Sound of Music

Let it be known that at a drop of a hat my siblings and I can burst into song or start quoting random movies.  Let it also be known that every time our mother puts a camera to her eye the 4 of us turn into squirming, hyped up toddlers and the woman has yet to get a decent picture of the 4 of us together.  We are absurd.  The small defense we have is our mother.  Now don't get me wrong, we all love, love, love our mother dearly, but the woman has yet to figure out how to work a camera.  Any camera.  It takes her at least 3 minutes to take one picture, and she usually wants to take 100 pictures.  Feel our pain?  The last time the 4 of us were together out came my mother's camera and there we all stood in our best Sound of Music poses.  Hands clasped with fingers interlocking, elbows out straight, ridiculous looks on our faces...then the singing began.  We were together for 5 days, not one "normal" picture of us.  Sorry Mum. 
OK, my point?  I recently stumbled upon this great artwork by Stephen Wildish and I knew I had to share. Link to His Artwork and Shop Here...Check it out!
Here are a few of my favorites.  How many can you name?
Curiouser, he didn't make one for the 70's?  Maybe it was a bad decade for movies.
S is for Sound of Music...only 25 left

Fun Huh?


Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. A: Austin Powers

    B: ??????????

    C: Cool Runnings

    D: Dumb And Dumber

    E: Edward Scissorhands

    F: Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

    G: Ghost

    H: Home Alone

    I: ???????????

    J: Junior ( I thought it was twins at first)

    K: Kingpin ( big Ern. )

    L: Look Who’s Talking

    M: Men In Black

    N: Nutty Professor

    O: ????????

    P: Pulp Fiction

    Q: Quiz Show ( I got this only because it starts with a Q )

    R: Rocketeer

    S: Speed

    T: Trainspotting

    U: Usual Suspects

    V: ??????????

    W: Waynes World

    X: X-Files

    Y: ??????????

    Z: Zorro

    Do you know the ones I am missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Is outbreak!!!!!
    Booooooom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to kick yourself for not knowing J~
    B~ Bodyguard
    I~Interview with a Vampire
    O~ Outbreak
    V~Very Bad Things
    Y~ You've Got Mail
    You got quite a few! Better then most I've talked to...uh-hem...EG

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1980s--this was a collaborative effort...

    Airplane

    Back to the Future

    Coming to America

    Dirty Dancing

    ET

    Flight of the Navigator

    Ghost Busters

    Honey I Shrunk the Kids

    Indiana Jones

    Jumpin' Jack Flash

    Karate Kid

    Labyrinth

    M-????

    Nightmare on Elm Street

    Octopussy

    Princess Bride

    Q-????

    Rambo

    Short Circuit

    Teen Wolf

    U-????

    Vice Versa

    Weird Science

    X-????

    Y-????

    Z-????

    We got tired at the end :)

    ReplyDelete